Almost There: Pinterest Love #1

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pinterest Love #1

Right now I have 23 boards and 3,041 pins on my Pinterest. That's three thousand or so awesome things I couldn't stand to not see again. That's, if translated into time, hours upon hours of scrolling, repining and liking. That's a jumbley jumble of pins thrown onto boards that aren't named properly.

For me, I never really set out to even visit Pinterest.com. It's never my main goal when starting up my trusty Mac. Pinterest-cravings start when I'm bored or have something very important I need to do. Before I even realize it I'm an hour in and two new boards up.

However, I will never say Pinterest is a bad thing. In fact I simply adore it. It inspires me on a daily basis, not to mention keeps me entertained. So I've decided to dedicate a few posts to some of my favorite boards and pins, then a shout out to some pinners that make my life a little bit happier!


This was my first board and is, hands down, my favorite. With 304 followers and 329 pins, #hgtv is a beast of anything that reminds me or relates to home design and décor.



















































That concludes my favorites from #hgtv. Give me a follow if you haven't already! I will always keep posting to this board, promise.
__________________________________________________________________________________
All pictures can be linked back to here and then followed further back to their owners.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover