Almost There: Almost There's Holli Anne

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Almost There's Holli Anne

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you may have heard mention of some girl named Holli starting to blog on here…and you may have thought to yourself something like, "Wait, I thought this blog belonged to that chick Tyler?" Well, it does, but now I'm joining in the fun, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

While I've introduced myself briefly on the About page, I thought it'd only be fair to give you a more thorough introduction.

So Hi, I'm Holli, a 20-something freelance writer and blogger from the south. 



My background includes a Bachelor's in Journalism with a minor in Photography and for some reason, a masters degree. 

Like Tyler, I worked on the same college newspaper as a reporter, News Editor and Editor, but we weren't really friends that spent time together back then. Now we are bestie boos who talk everyday.
After graduation, I took a job working as a reporter and then News Editor of a local newspaper before deciding to go to grad school.

During grad school I learned one really important thing: I just want to be a writer.

So now, that's what I do. I live a fun, creative life and I write about it. I also write about a bunch of topics for a bunch of different people, and it's great.

I am definitely in that almost stage of life. I'm almost married (March 9), and I almost have a house. 
Besides writing, I spend my days crafting projects, cooking food, thrift store shopping, Pinteresting and hanging out with my dog Charley. 




I'm joining Almost There (besides the obvious fact that I just love Tyler) because I really believe in its purpose: being "there," living creatively and dreaming big.

-Holli Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover