Almost There: 365 Project: Day 1

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Project: Day 1

Every year I want to do a 365 Photo project and every year I do maybe two pictures and stop. This year I have resolved to not only start a 365 but to finish it!

This year's theme will be Patterns, Textures, & Color!

Here's to Day 1!


I'm counting this one as texture & color. This picture pretty much sums up my love of New Years Eve good times! From the mustache (not my doing) drawn on my hand to the sweet tea from McDonalds (a VERY guilty pleasure of mine), this picture makes my heart happy!

Plus, my skin looks really intense to me in this! Kind of creepy!

Oh well, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a blast bringing it in!

-Chick Tyler (aka Tyler Anne)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover