Almost There: Recipe: Coffee Banana Bread!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Recipe: Coffee Banana Bread!




There's something each of you need to know about me: I am obsessed with coffee!

This is secondary information, still important, but I'm also pretty into making breakfasty-desserty-type breads. This is the last one I made. 

But now onto the good stuff of today:  I made COFFEE banana bread. Oh. My. Goodness. 

It's so delicious and caffeinated and moist. Conclusion: Make this bread!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 c. butter
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 1 1/2 c. flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 2 over-ripe bananas
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 c. brewed coffee


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 325. Grease your loaf pan then set aside.

2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients in the order listed. Mixture should be slightly liquid-y.

3. Pour mixture in loaf pan and bake for around 60 minutes, or until done. Mine took around 70 minutes. 

4. Slice that junk and enjoy! 

—Holli Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover