Almost There: For You: Compliment Cards for V-Day

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For You: Compliment Cards for V-Day

Twinning with Holli Anne is usually pretty fun, but this past week we have been twinning with sicknesses. So the week has kind of escaped us! We both had a mini freak out that tomorrow is V-Day! Ahh!

So, I wanted to share with you some these compliment cards I designed for you to download/print/place around the house for your special someone(s). They are goofy but that's just how I like my love!

I hope you enjoy!

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

To get these cards click on the image below and save to your computer. Then print, cut out, and fold on the white line in the middle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover