Almost There: For You: What The Junk Sheet

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For You: What The Junk Sheet



Do you know what today is??????????????????? So many question marks!

Today is Galentine's Day! If you are a Parks and Rec fan and, of course, the amazing Leslie Knope then you know all about Galentine's Day!




So, to celebrate this wonderful day of gal pals and awesomeness I created something that I believe a lot of us need!

What The Junk Is My Password sheet is an attempt to keep all of our info. in one place so scatterbrains like me can actually remember our usernames and passwords. Click on the image below, save, and print! Just remember, don't leave this sheet just anywhere!



Happy Galentine's Day!

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I totally forgot about Galentine's day - love it! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover