Almost There: DIY: I Spy Book

Thursday, March 21, 2013

DIY: I Spy Book

You know me. I love Pinterest. WHY DO I LOVE PINTEREST?! Because, I find awesome posts like this one!

I love DIY projects, especially creative ones. I also love I Spy books. So, when I found this post about making your own for your kids, I just couldn't help myself! I had to make one too.

Eventually, I'm going to make a little book of my own I Spy pages but for right now I wanted to show at least one. I also think it's a fun, inexpensive way to have fun with the kiddies! Plus, I had fun putting it together.

Below is my desktop craft explosion page! See if you can find the objects in the top part of the picture!

Enjoy!

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover