Almost There: #hollicon: It's Getting REAL!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

#hollicon: It's Getting REAL!

Today is the first time I feel like the "crazy" hit. Not the "Oh, I'm crazy," type thing, but more so just the people are starting to get here and there are so many details-type deal. Don't get me wrong, the whole last couple weeks have been steadily busy, but now, phew! Things are getting done!

So, I haven't yet posted all my DIYs, but they aren't all quite photo ready just yet. Don't worry, though, I'll have PLENTY to show over the next few days. In the meantime, here's a roundup of what I've been up to last night/today. You can watch me go through the process the next couple days on my Instagram, or of course, I'll be here when I can. Two days to go!






































DIY Glitter Cake Toppers. I can't WAIT to show you the final product here.






































A little wedding reception signage for our guestbook.






























Fuel, of course!






































My wedding day shoes from Modcloth came today. I LOVE THEM. And of course I had to wear them around the house to break them in.






































Just a few flowers my Aunt and I threw together for inspiration this afternoon. We'll see how the real thing turns out!






































And one of my best friends arrived today so we had some pillow talk and my favorite chips.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover