Almost There: Wedding hair, nails & veils!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wedding hair, nails & veils!

I'm just a week away from my wedding (#hollicon), and I couldn't be more excited about it! I don't think it's really sunk in how real it is, but maybe that comes later.

Now that all the big things are out of the way, like purchasing these Modcloth shoes, it's time to get down to the little details. That means a week of lots of DIYs, baking, coordinating and shopping to come.

Tonight, though, I've just been scheming up some ideas for my hair, nails and veil. Let me explain the last one. I've given my friend Chelsea free reign over making my veil for me, so the inspiration I've gathered were just some ideas for her.






































That same awesome friend Chelsea is also doing my hair for the big day. I'm going to wear a headband at the reception, so probably not the big flowers in my hair, but I am definitely digging some sort of curly-side up-do.




































My friend Theresa in the wedding party, who just so happens to be a nail tech, is doing my nails. I am definitely leaning toward some glittery-type french manicure using gold glitter.






































Like I said earlier, I didn't know what the veil will look like, but here's some lovely inspiration! I love them all so much.

Details are my favorite part, by far. I can't wait to see it all come together!

—Holli Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover