Almost There: Holli Wants: Summer Ruche Swimwear

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Holli Wants: Summer Ruche Swimwear

Summer Ruche Love

Summer Ruche Love (Click there to see each of these items separately)

The weather in the south is being awesome this week. It's that perfect not-too-hot, not-too-cold temperature.

I find myself daydreaming of laying out on the beach and soaking up the sun (with loads of sunscreen because I am VERY pale), and luckily for me, my husband's band plays a lot of shows at the beach this time of year.

All these things, plus Ruche's awesome swimsuit collection popping up in my Facebook newsfeed, have me doing a little window shopping.

I'm a pretty shy person when it comes to my swimwear. I want to be in the ocean. I do not want to be half-naked in the ocean. That's just me!

I am drawn to these swimsuits by Ruche because they are oh, so classy! They take the classic swim wear and put an awesome modern twist.

So, these are my favorites, and while I'm super indecisive on swim suit selections, hopefully one of these bad boys will make their way into my closet this season.

What about you? Have you found any nice swim suits for this summer?

—Holli Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover