Almost There: Currently Digging: Ruche Picks

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Currently Digging: Ruche Picks

 shopruche.com
Something about a season change makes us really want to shop. That, plus Ruche's Win Clothes for a Year contest (yes, really!) brought us to their site this evening. The idea of free clothes for a year is something to truly dig, are we right?! Plus, all their stuff is amazing all the time. Clothes and these books are on our summer wishlists for sure!

Holli Anne's Picks



I'll keep this short and simple. I adore this dress. I've been wanting some new shorts that aren't for running, and I'm super picky about shorts, so these are adorable and perfect. And this shirt I obviously need to wear with my new shorts! Ah, pick me to win, Ruche!

Tyler Anne's Picks


I pretty much just am head over heels for books in general. Add Ruche to the mix and I come away with the three books above that I'm goo goo over. The 5 Book is all about where you will be in five years. It is a guide of sorts to help you live your life to the fullest with inspiration, questions, and examples of well-lived lives. Creative Walls smiles at the designer in me as an interior decor book with stunning pictures and unique and inspiring ideas for decorating your walls. The last book I found on Ruche is called Missed Connections and, honestly, I want it the most. It's all about love and what ifs with wonderful artwork to adore throughout. I highly suggest you check out its page here. It has an example page that says, "Throat Tattoo on the L Train. Hey, guy that got on at 1st Ave dressed in black with the throat tattoo. Thanx for existing." It reminds me of Post Secret, without all of the depressing stuff. 

I want all three of these books with a fiery passion! Thank you Ruche for existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover