Almost There: 1,000 Reasons Why I Love You

Friday, September 6, 2013

1,000 Reasons Why I Love You

I love Pinterest. A fact that was never in question.

I also love my Followers.

So, I feel like my Pinterest followers are probably the most badass people in the world.

This post is just my way of saying THANKS to all of you beautiful, repinning Pinteresters. I'm nearing 1,000 Followers (I may have rounded JUST a smidge) and felt like I should do a fun/thanks post!

Bellow is a collage of some of my FAV pins that can be found within my boards. I hope you enjoy!

I also wanted to give a shout out to C. Elizabeth Vescio and her Wasted Series and, of course, their boards. She made me a contributor and, although I've slacked on adding to them, I do love them dearly.
Here's a collage of my favorite pins from Clothing Styles: The Fairholms, Clothing Styles: Osiris, and Elegance Inc! The rest of her boards can be found here.

Stay classy, kids.

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you really did find some most interesting Pinterest photos.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover