Almost There: Holli Anne's 2014: Week 2

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Holli Anne's 2014: Week 2

This week was all about family and babies (well, singular baby...the one growing inside me!) My parents came to visit, we made some major progress on getting our house in order  and we got to see the baby again in ultrasound form!

I'm 32 weeks pregnant, and I'm not super into pregnant pictures of myself, but I thought this one would be a good round up of the week. (You can see that big belly down there!)

Here's the low-down on 2014, Week 2:

Pins I'm pinning: Looking back, most of them are food related (go figure). These banana rolls and overnight oatmeal in particular have my interest peaked.

Book I'm reading: The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman...just finished last night. It's beautiful. And a lot of things. SO MANY FEELS.

Things I'm doing: Majorly working on our house. We organized ALL our art and office supplies, which was a major feat. We also got new table legs from Ikea in the mail this week, so our office project is almost complete. Post coming soon!

Noteworthy things: An 11-degree low in south Georgia and a new neighborhood coffee shop that sells Fairtrade Coffee (that happens to be delicious!)

My blogs from this week: Chocolate Banana Coffee Cupcakes. Yep, make these!

Best moment of the week: Seeing our baby on ultrasound form. The best part was that we didn't really get a good look at his face because he's all turned in the right position for birth. BUT, we did find out he has hair! Yay!

How was your second week of this year?





1 comment:

  1. This is so presh I had to make a comment! KTHANKS!
    That belly!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover