Almost There: Holli Anne's 2014: Week 4

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Holli Anne's 2014: Week 4



Birthday celebrating, Adobe and hard-core nesting essentially sum up my week 4. Here's the run-down.

Highlight of the week: My sweet husband's birthday, of course! Here's the recipe of the cake I made him (only I covered the middle and top with Oreos). 

Things inspiring me: My free trial of Adobe's Creative Cloud programs. Holy moly! They run so smooth on my little laptop. I had to make an annual report for work this week, and the laptop with InDesign had a run-in with coffee, so I had to improvise. It might be a bad thing for my bank account because I'm pretty sure I can't let these programs go easily!

Pins I'm pinning: Food with quinoa, like this Superfood Salad from Dreams in HD and this coconut quinoa breakfast from A Beautiful Mess

Books I'm reading: Finished Eye Spy by Kevin Hallock (ehh, it was alright) and currently reading (FOR THE FIRST TIME) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I can't believe I haven't read this series yet, and neither can anyone else so I'm getting on board!

Things I'm blogging: Inspiration: Baby Boy Nursery 

Don't forget to check out other Almost There posts from Week 4: Inspiration: Slice of Bright, Inspiration: Morning Coffee & What does your patio say about you?

Hope you had a wonderful week! 

-Holli Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover