Almost There: Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 4

Monday, January 27, 2014

Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 4

Week 4
 
Inspiring pin: Untitled by Jesús Garrido

Book I finished: Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 3) by Charlaine Harris

Book I'm currently reading: Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 1) by Laurell K. Hamilton - I need to finish this book!

Blog I'm loving: A Subtle Revelry

Blog post I can't get enough of: A Donut Cake by A Subtle Revelry

Word of the week: Fandom

So, what went down? Well, awesome ole me had to go to the doctor and be told I tore some soft tissue in my back and to not use my right arm as much until it heals. The first half of the week was spent blog prepping, designing, and being a big baby about doing it all left-handed!

- Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)
Like my writer Facebook Page
Follow my annoying Tweets
See what Pins have me excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover